Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I'm alive :)

I'm doing good.  Like really good. I've been sleeping.  It turns out the Ambien was what I needed.  I've been getting up early on my own.  I feel good.  I'm ready for FET but DH and I are taking on a business venture....  Nervous.  SOooo, I may need to wait until the end of October.  It gives me time to feel even better.  AF still hasn't visited but I expect her to mess with my head.  My period was a couple weeks late after my failed IVF cycles. 
I'm even cooking again.  I was in a funk.  Everyone knew when I stopped cooking.  Cooking is my thing.  I drive DH mad because I save every cookbook and cooking magazine I get my hands.  Hey, there could be worse hobbies.  So glad to join the world again.  I made the "Three Packet Roast" that I've been seeing on Pinterest.  It was delicious.  I wanted to take leftovers for work today but there was nothing left.
I'm still nursing one woodchuck.  Only one survived.  He is the cutest thing I've ever seen, Besides my gorgeous German Shepherd. 
And the basement is coming along well.  I love having a handy hubby.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment