Monday, May 13, 2013

My boring life...

My mind is so clogged up with baby things...  I cannot think about anything else.  It's craptastic.  We've decided to wait until the Fall to do the frozen embryo transfer.  I know I said that would not do the transfer but I think the best thing to do is leave the embryos where they are.  It's so hard to be patient. I just want this so badly.  Sometimes I wish I was a quitter, it'd be easier.

 We started a lawn care business last year and we are doing well.  I am free labor, as we would have to hire someone to do my job when I was down for the 2 week wait.  So, for the summer I will be weed eating, leaf blowing, and trimming hedges. My arm muscles are screaming, which means it's good for me.  I really enjoy working outside.

As for weight loss.   I'm going to try it. It's going to be hard since my husband eats like a seventeen year old that got left home alone for the weekend.  I'm cutting out pop first, we have to do this slowly.  I love pop. Ordering a water with my lunch doesn't sound appetizing. .  I'm thinking about starting this couch to 5k thing I keep hearing about. I'm trying to lose ten pounds.   I'm going to weigh myself now.

Here goes nothing.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment