Tuesday, June 4, 2013

::DEAD::

             The last wood chuck has passed....  I tried.  I'm taking it well.  I had low expectations. My dog has been sick.  He started dripping blood from his penis.  I freaked.  I rushed him to the vet. He has a bladder infection and an enlarged prostate.  He has to be neutered on Thursday.  I will worry all day but I want him better. 

              I'm bummed about waiting for my FET.  I want it to happen soon.  AF finally came.  I'm pretty sure my uterus is inside out.  It's been a rough few days.  A failed IVF cycle messed me up...   DH doesn't seem to get that I'm really impatient about getting the next cycle started.   I honestly looked up how to do an artificial insemination at home....  I'll be certified nuts before it's all done. 
Later,

No comments:

Post a Comment