Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ohhhh, I got them.

I just received my medical records via e-mail.  I can't even bring myself to open them.  I know I need to but, I can't.  I'm going to cry.  Screw it, seriously in the middle of typing this I stopped, I had to see it.  They really did put in the report that my DH's first sample was azoo.  I'm going to make their lives annoying.  I will be at my OB/GYN's office early next week to deliver the records to him.  I feel vindicated.   Even if nothing comes of it, I told the truth and wasn't making it up. 
  Yesterday, I received my welcome letter from my insurance.  It was my welcome to our maternity club letter.  I was blue all day.  I told DH and he snapped on me for being depressed.  Really?  I've been great.  Getting a letter congratulating us on our baby and what we could look forward to was a huge kick to my chest.  I'll be OK. 
On the fluffy side, I'm doing pretty good.  I stopped drinking soda.  That's a huge accomplishment.  I feel better for sure.  I have a ton more energy. 
Oh the bar is done!!!!!  I'm super excited.  DH is so handy.  I'm a lucky girl.
Here's a shot of the pup.  I can't help but smile. :)
He helped me fold laundry then napped.

No comments:

Post a Comment